top of page

Grupo de intereses compartidos

Público·69 miembros
Brooks Richardson
Brooks Richardson

Birth Time: The Documentary

For actress and activist Zoe Naylor, the birth of her second child in 2016 was a revelation. With Jo Hunter as her midwife, and Jerusha Sutton as her doula/birth videographer, Zoe emerged from the birth feeling transformed and with a deep sense of healing, an experience vastly different from her first birth.

Birth Time: The Documentary

If all women could choose to work in partnership with one midwife who provided them with continuity of care throughout their entire pregnancy, birth and postnatal period, more women could emerge from their births physically well and emotionally safe, inspired and empowered to connect with their child and tackle the challenges of motherhood.

Four years ago three women, a birthing mother, a midwife and a doula/birth photographer bonded during a birth session and wondered why all Australian women didn't have access to the same powerful birth experience.

This question led to the creation of a documentary film about how giving birth in Australia can be so different depending on the care you have access to. The film called 'Birth Time' examines how the formal maternity system in many hospitals can leave many mothers to feel their birth is a failure. The film is also a powerful call to arms, suggesting women need to ask more from their birth professionals.

Anyone who has never held a Hawaii State Identification Card, must apply in-person and provide documentary proof of legal name, date of birth, social security number, legal presence and Hawaii principal residence address. A photograph must also be taken.

Applicants who are U.S. citizens and immigrants admitted with permanent residence status in the U.S. and have previously presented documents to prove legal name, date of birth, social security number, legal presence and Hawaii principal residence address and were issued a REAL ID compliant State ID card are not required to present documentary proof again, unless any information on these documents have changed. However, a new photograph must be taken in-person by DMV staff at every other renewal.

Applicants who are temporarily authorized to be in the U.S. are required to present in-person documentary proof of legal name, date of birth, social security number, legal presence and Hawaii principal residence address when applying for an initial Hawaii State Identification Card.

Applicants who are U.S. citizens and immigrants admitted for permanent residence status in the U.S. will not be required to provide documentary proof of legal name, date of birth, social security number, legal presence and Hawaii principal residence address at renewal.

However, any change to your personally identifiable information, except for Hawaii principal residence address, will require documentary proof to be presented in-person. A Hawaii State Identification Card will be reissued with the updated information.

If your current Hawaii State Identification Card was issued prior to January 1, 2013, documentary proof of legal name, date of birth, social security number, legal presence and principal residence address will be required to process your Hawaii State Identification Card renewal application.

A Hawaii State Identification Card may be renewed as early as six months before its expiration date. Therefore, it is recommended that you give yourself sufficient time to renew within the six month period before your Hawaii State Identification Card expires. There are other legal documents you may have that your county DMV may accept in lieu of your birth certificate. Please contact your county DMV office for further information. Click here to go to contacts in the Introduction section at the top of the page.

Yes. You are required to present an original or certified copy of your certificate of marriage or other connecting legal document to show your name(s) has changed from your birth name to your current legal name. Your Hawaii birth certificate will prove your legal name (at birth) and your certificate of marriage (or other legal name change document) will establish your name change from your birth name to your married name that will appear on your Hawaii State Identification Card.

Documents presented in-person for proof of legal name, date of birth, social security number, legal presence and Hawaii principal residence address must be valid originals or certified copies. Notarized copies or faxes of the before-mentioned documents are not acceptable as proof for certified copies.

Three women embark on a mission to find out why an increasing number of women are emerging from their births physically and emotionally traumatised. Their discoveries expose the truth and lead them to join the birth revolution and forge a movement that hopes to change the face of maternity care in Australia and across the developed world.

A gorgeous heartfelt documentary that had me leaking tears throughout. Essential viewing for everybody i mean that EVERYBODY should watch it. Sit down with your mum and watch it with her. Childbirth and how capitalist and patriarchal medical systems have interfered with it is a fascinating terrifying infuriating topic, a total rabbit hole that changes how you look at so much stuff and this documentary is very detailed and informative without sacrificing any of the emotion that people involved bring to it. The entire section focused on Indigenous women is still sending shivers all up and down my spine.

More than 16,000 lawsuits have been filed against Bayer over Essure, with women citing complications like migraines, hair loss, organ perforation and even unintended or dangerous pregnancies, according to Many of these women have banded together online in Facebook groups, and the documentary follows several of the women who have been affected. Some women said the coils came loose, causing severe bleeding and the need for surgeries, including hysterectomies.

Griffith's understanding of the past was based on a twisted account, and today it's easy to imagine that a movie like his would flop and be forgotten. But The Birth of a Nation, far from falling into oblivion, led to the birth of Hollywood.

Child of Our Time is a documentary commissioned by the BBC, co-produced with the Open University and presented by Robert Winston. It follows the lives of 25 children, born at the beginning of the 21st century, as they grow from infancy, through childhood, and on to becoming young adults.

The project is planned to run for 20 years, following its subjects from birth until the age of 20. During the first half of its run a set of about three or four episodes was produced annually. After 2008 new episodes became less frequent, and in 2011 there was some doubt about the future of the programme, including from Winston himself.[1] In February 2013 it was announced that the series would resume, with two new episodes presented by Winston.[2] Rather than the psychological experiments of previous series, these episodes focused on the first interviews with the participating children themselves and their families.

A person born in the United States who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is a U.S. citizen at birth, to include a child born to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe.[1]

Until the Act of October 10, 1978, persons who had acquired U.S. citizenship through birth outside of the United States to one U.S. citizen parent had to meet certain physical presence requirements to retain their citizenship. This legislation eliminated retention requirements for persons who were born after October 10, 1952. There may be cases where a person who was born before that date, and therefore subject to the retention requirements, may have failed to retain citizenship.[4]

The general requirements for acquisition of citizenship at birth[21] for a child born in wedlock also apply to a child born out of wedlock outside of the United States (or one of its outlying possessions) who claims citizenship through a U.S. citizen father. Specifically, the provisions apply in cases where:

A person born abroad who acquires U.S. citizenship at birth is not required to file an Application for Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-600). A person who seeks documentation of such status, however, must submit an application to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship from USCIS. A person may also apply for a U.S. passport with the Department of State to serve as evidence of his or her U.S. citizenship.[42]

[^ 1] See INA 301(a) and INA 301(b). Children of certain diplomats who are born in the United States are not U.S. citizens at birth because they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See 8 CFR 101.3. For more information, see Volume 7, Adjustment of Status, Part O, Registration, Chapter 3, Foreign Nationals Born in the United States to Accredited Diplomats [7 USCIS-PM O.3].

[^ 29] For example, a birth certificate or acknowledgement document submitted and certified by the father. Under U.S. jurisdictions, a written voluntary acknowledgement of a child generally triggers a legal obligation to support the child. However, under foreign jurisdictions, a voluntary written agreement may not always trigger a legal obligation to support the child. The officer may consult with local USCIS counsel for questions regarding the effect of the law.

An amendment of a birth certificate of an intersex individual may be made by affidavit, submitting a genetic test that confirms that the individual is intersex, and an affidavit from a health care professional, health care facility, or laboratory testing facility attesting to the accuracy of the result.

An individual may obtain a court order to change the sex designation on a birth certificate if the individual meets the requirements of law, which include that the child is at least 15 years and 6 months old unless the child is emancipated.

The court order for a change in sex designation must state the individual's full name, the gender that is currently on the birth record and the gender that will be corrected on the birth record. Submit the certified court order with a Court Order Amendment Form, a Birth Certificate Application, a copy of the requester's ID, and a check or money order for the correct fees. 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Podrás conectarte con otros miembros, ...


bottom of page